- Clinical Trial Site Network in EUVAP expanding to more European countries.
- Clinical Trial Site network adult
- Clinical Trial Site network children
- Laboratory Network
- Living mapping of ongoing COVID vaccine trials
- Three phase 2 study ideas to further characterise efficacy and safety of COVID-19 vaccines in clinical vaccine trials in VACCELERATE:
Synopsis 1 “Impact of heterologous prime-boost strategies on immunological responses against common strain and variants”
Synopsis 2 “Studying direct and indirect SARS-CoV-2 vaccination effects in children/ mucosal and systemic immune responses following vaccination in children”
Synopsis 3 “Impact of dose spacing on long-term immune response”
- Surrogate immunological assays to determine neutralising capacity
- Phase 3 master protocol
- Volunteer Registry now open to children (0-17 years) in Germany
- Volunteer Registry soon available for Cyprus, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Ireland, Turkey, Lithuania, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland, Italy, Israel
- klicke mich an um mehr zu sehen!